There are many benefits to a baler and compactor from reducing the volume of your waste, to saving your business or organisation money and space. Here are our top five reasons how a baler or compactor can benefit you and your business:
- Improve recycling rates and help achieve recycling targets. Many recycling companies will collect and pay you for baled recycled materials like cardboard and plastic
- Reduce carbon footprint by reducing the frequency of your waste collections.
- Reduce landfill tax costs as your baled cardboard and plastic can be sold as a commodity
- Keep your premise tidier, using less space than bins and ensuring there are no piles of cardboard or plastics in the work environment
- Reduce manual handling equipment and the number of bins required by replacing with a baler or compactor
Wastekit are happy to help you achieve this. We offer a no obligation Wastesaving audit that includes a site survey to review your current waste disposal practise, a bespoke consultation where we will see how you can reduce your waste disposal costs and if you’re still not convinced a product trial on the suggested equipment.
To book your audit please fill out the enquiry form and a member of the phs Wastekit team will be in touch.